About Our Parish
In 1805, Fr. Stephen Badin added Little Mount in Spencer County to his circuit, celebrating Mass in a private home. In 1815, St. Benedict's was built. Nothing remains of it today, except the parish cemetery, restored in the 1970's. The church of All Saints was completed in 1830 (with bricks fired on site) and was dedicated by Bishop Flaget in 1841.
We are proud and thankful for our over 180-year history, and move into the future with God's grace.